Stashed in
Rate this item
(0 votes)

In a Galaxy not far away in this Starwars Panorama 360° map view

Link Location Gps  ← Find Best directions

Gps Coordinates  /  33.5426468,9.9671051

Starwars VR Map Locations

GXV8+3W2, Matmatat-Al-Qadimal, Tunisia

When filming Special effects even over the top films with so much green-screen trickery it’s always best to have alot of real stuff to help the 3D artists, actors and production team get their teeth into the scene. The George Lucas late films were critically slammed by many adoring fans for going overboard (even years later re-editing old classics) but even then there are relics, sometimes in this case blending the new with the old and revisiting many years for nostalgic reasons, giving tribute to how much fun we’re gonna have touring these not so forgotten relics in not so far distant future, hope to see you there ; )

Toydarian junk yard

Link Location Gps 33.9942407

Gps Coordinates  /  33.9942407,7.842548

So it looks like he was in hidden debt and that’s why he was a floating jerk, i mean look at this place, i figured there was cash in owning slaves, or Dark-Force-karma for enslaving Darth Vaders Grandparents, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A picture of the Area from Above

The Cantina scene from Star Wars was quite a legendary scene featuring our introduction with Han Solo the space pirate having a falling out with his competition, regardless of how dangerous areas are i guess it will never truely put Geek Tourists off ˚◡˚

Not alot of people know this was an actual real bar at the time of filming the movie

GPS Coordinates /  33.5426468,9.9671051

The Great Temple, commonly referred to as the Massassi Temple, was built on Yavin 4 by the Massassi to worship Naga Sadow, a Sith Lord who had enslaved and mutated the Massassi using Sith alchemy. The Temple later housed the Rebel Alliance base, known as Massassi Base, and the Jedi Praxeum. The Temple was destroyed during the Yuuzhan Vong occupation of Yavin 4.

GPS Coordinates / 17.221948, -89.623146

If your looking for the Cantina scene from the film Star-Wars, you've found it, if you have anymore Starwars VR panoramics we'd love the links : )
Read 792 times Last modified on Wednesday, 27 October 2021 23:54
Login to post comments